Saturday, February 25, 2012

Will this affect my cat when she has surgery?

So I'm a nervous wreck about my 4 year old indoor cat getting spayed as is but now I'm freaking out because I cleaned her crate with this supposedly "green" stuff, just sprayed it out of a spray bottle, then dried it with a paper towel. But it wasn't completely dry. You could still see it in there. While she was in there I'm afraid that she might have consumed what a little bit of what was left while she was cleaning herself. Should I only be concerned if she starts vomiting? If anything was wrong with her would it show up when the vet does a blood cell count before performing surgery? Her surgery is this coming Tuesday. I know I sound crazy. But I'm like a concerned mother.Will this affect my cat when she has surgery?
When you clean a cage/carrier, you should have totally dried it and let it air dry for a bit before you put the cat in. But my guess was that you used something like Simple Green which is organic. In any case, the little amount she would have licked shouldn't be a problem

If she starts vomiting, cancel her spaying.

Otherwise, just tell the vet.Will this affect my cat when she has surgery?
I'm sure she'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment