Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best cell phone and plan for coast to coast travel?

I need a cell phone that is always available. I have never owned a cell before and don't know what to look for.

I need a phone that works coast to coast north to south, no matter where I am in the country I need to be able to pick up that cell phone and be able to communicate with customers and dispatch and they need to be able to contact me.What is the best cell phone and plan for coast to coast travel?
at%26amp;t has the best nationwide coverage.What is the best cell phone and plan for coast to coast travel?
I have thought of the Rumor LG being the best phone from Sprint. It is 39.98 for the phone and the plan is 450 min. and unlimiting txt. for 49.99 a month, but if you want 900 min. and unlimited txt. it is 69.99 a month for the phone, so it's not bad, but still good service.



AT%26amp;T is also one of my family's favorites, but I never trusted them, cause the whole bill cost $89.00 to $100.00 and I dont have that kind of money.



Also get a pre-paid phone, those are well usable. :)What is the best cell phone and plan for coast to coast travel?
at%26amp;t has the best world coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment