Saturday, February 25, 2012

I think my mom has a secret boyfriend?

My mom and her fiance have been dating for six years or so and then they sort of broke up. It's been a few weeks since the split and I think my mom has a new boyfriend that she refuses to tell me and my little brother about. She talks to this one person on her cell like she used to talk to her ex and today at breakfast when she was talking to him after she said 'bye babe' my brother asked whom she was just talking to on the phone. She simply replied 'it's none of your buisness'



I'm like 90 percent sure she has a secret boyfriend. What do you guys think? How should I confront her about this issue?



(im 13 and it IS my buisness to all those who might say it isnt. if she asks me about MY love life then i need to know about hers too. how would you feel if all of a sudden your mother was asking some random guy youve never even met to move in %26lt;she isnt asking him to move in%26gt;)I think my mom has a secret boyfriend?
Your mom has a guy on the side. He is not really a boyfriend yet. Just a guy she is seeing...and yes having sex with....but she is not ready for him to be a major part of her life.



You are a major part and she is keeping him from the family for the time being.



She is a grown woman who has be used to having a guy for sex and just needs the action.



BC
I think it would be your business should it become serious...but how would you feel if she told you about every guy she talks too, then you might get the wrong idea. Maybe she is getting to know someone, and you should give her a chance to realize if he is important enough to introduce to her children.

Parents DO NOT owe their children explanations about everything that they do in their personal lives.I think my mom has a secret boyfriend?
i'm in the same boat with my mom.

i just don't bring it up, and don't think about it. it doesn't bother me. i've been through this enough to realize that it will all blow over.



thats why i stay with my dad.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>



^ this is totally hypocritical.

haha
it is your buisness!!! but dont do anything!!!!!I think my mom has a secret boyfriend?
I'm sorry but no you are wrong it is actually none of your business whether or not she is seeing somebody, It is her business about yours because you are the child in this situation. When she chooses to tell you is enitrely up to your mum, Yes for her to be asking a random bloke to move in is wierd but then again i cant see a mum doing this with some bloke she doesnt know, she must know him or have seen him quite abit without you knowing. When she feels ready to tell you about him then she will , You do NOT need to know about her life at all , you want to know not need. You are 13 yrs old !!

No comments:

Post a Comment