Saturday, February 25, 2012

I saw some sort of UFO in the sky tonight what is the scientific explanation behind this?

I'm sure there is a logical explanation for what I saw tonight in the sky. I was coming home from work around 6:30pm this evening, and I live in the South East in NC, around Piedmont triad, out side the city. It is a bright night outside with stars and planets, but there was this big, bright object in the sky that was flashing, and it was stationary. It was not an air plane. As I got closer to it on my route home, it appeared larger, and was in the same location I saw a minute or two before I got to it. It just did not seem like it was a space station. I know you can see space stations sometimes in the sky, but don't know when. This just appeared larger than a space station or satellite. It was just an awkward shape, and bigger than a plane, and extremely bright. Also, faintly, high in the sky I also saw a smaller flashing object in a different part of the sky on my way home. This was blinking the same pattern, constantly, fast, and a small object. That second object was probably a cell tower, but it seemed to high up in the sky for it to be that. What are these two things I saw up in the sky on my way home this evening? I know there is a scientific explanation behind it.I saw some sort of UFO in the sky tonight what is the scientific explanation behind this?
Not sure, but I hope there ARE aliens!
EVERY tall building and radio tower has blinking lights on it . EVERY AIRCRAFT has lights on it., blinking, while they are in the air.



Thank you SO much for the two points. .I saw some sort of UFO in the sky tonight what is the scientific explanation behind this?
Stationary objects could be cell phone cell towers. They have flashing lights so that low flying helicopters in the dark don't crash into them.
A probable band of hot/cold air causing a mirage. Some of these have been reported to appear hundreds of miles away. But usually only miles.I saw some sort of UFO in the sky tonight what is the scientific explanation behind this?
If it was towards the southwest, it could of been either the planet Venus or The star Sirius. Reason why it appeared to be flashing was atmospheric turbulence. Commonly called twinkle.
It could have been a helicopter or a weather balloon
Swamp Gas.....Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment