Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is canine red cell poisonous to cats?

I'm going to get some red cell for my 6 year old border collie, the only problem is that my cat loves vitamins, we got a small sample size of Equarries (sp?) dog vites and my cat climbed up on the shelf and bit holes in it :/, and every time we put some on the dogs food he would attack her and try to eat all of her dog food. I know the little monster will the same thing with the red cell, and I don't want him to get sick (he is the best kitty I have ever had and I love him). Will the red cell be poisonous if he gets a few bites of it? I'll do what I can to keep him out of it, but he's a sly little fellow.

Thank you.Is canine red cell poisonous to cats?
I don't know what red cell is but anything the cat should not eat/drink should be kept in a cupboard so he can't get at it.
  • dcu center
  • pittsburgh
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment