Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whoa what the heck is on my fish tank glass?

i just stuck my face against my tank and noticed a million white spots that look like dead skin cells stuck on the glass inside my tank, Theyre just stuck there and they sway a little with the current, u cant even see them when ur like a foot away, wat the heck can it be? I had an ick out break about 3 weeks ago but im pretty sure i killed it all and none of my fish have it now...Whoa what the heck is on my fish tank glass?
1 of 2 things

if you keep your tank clean, it could be that 1 of the 2 pairs have had egg's, some fish spread there egg's out like that im not too sure about cory and guppies though,



most likely, you have a little fungi growing on the walls of your tank, in witch case it will be on your fish also, there is some things you can get to put in with your fish it will clean both tank and fish, though i cant say what the name is ~,~ as i know of it though never used it, you said you had something in the tank a wile ago? did you treat your fish for it also? or just the tank.Whoa what the heck is on my fish tank glass?
even if you boil everything he mushrooms still on your fish wont go, you need a med for that,

Report Abuse

Whoa what the heck is on my fish tank glass?
You should pour an entire bottle of clorox into the tank and purge all lifeforms.

this could be the beginning of an alien invasion.

You don't want that to happen.

Better stock up on the gatling guns too. You don't know when their second jaws will come at you.
If you have any snails they breed a lot and could possibly be some sort of eggs but I would definitly clean it
  • longhorn steakhouse locations
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment