Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are my chances of getting a Home loan?

My credit is a little over 600. took a hit about seven years ago when I defaulted on numerous credit cards in college. They still show up on my credit report but next fall they are supposed to expire from the report. SInce then I have paid off my car loan. Paid my rent for the past five years on time. Have no debt now besides my student loans that I have always paid on time an costs me about $100 a month. I make about $47K a year, and besides rent, utilities and student loan, cell phone, I have no other bills. Am I a high risk loan applicant?What are my chances of getting a Home loan?
A 600+ credit score is in the poor category. The bottom 15% of the people in this country have it. So yes you are high risk

I don't see you getting a loan. Your only shot, would be with a huge down payment.What are my chances of getting a Home loan?
I've beed through the credit card rat race before and owed allot of money. Hosital bills etc. I ended up at www.answer-summons.com and stopped all the madness. It just seems unfare the way these credit card collection companies go out of there way to make you feel bad. I feel for you, good luck!What are my chances of getting a Home loan?
lowest-rate international calls

WHOCH

No comments:

Post a Comment