Saturday, February 25, 2012

HELP ...what should I do!?!?

Okay so me an my ex broke up like a month ago, been we start havin sex when we broke up an been having sex since Tuesday.





So hormones have been all ova the place, cuz i want sex. So theres only certain days when i can do thats bc i'm 15 an cant get out the house, i have to sneak out ...got my sneak out schdule... Tomorrow was one of the nites so I was going to inbox him on fb tomorrow an ask if he could come ova ..But he's deleted his facebook he's not on there no more.... he has another one but he doesnt get on ther an i dont want to seem needy





Yea okay, umm fb is the only way we can talk idnt have a cell, an i dislike talkin on the fone. So now there is like no way I can tell him I want to have sex with him ...I mean i can tell him face-to-face but the thing is, imma get mad at him, imma be tlkin to him then i'll think abt something bad tht happened in the past an get mad ...or imean if i do ask him an he say's okay or wtever how am i gonna no he's here so i can sneak out!?!?





What do I do!?!?


-do i tell him -we bearly even talk in school one class, we sit rRITE next to each other but we've been workin on a project so idk if that will happen


-do i leave it alonen- if i leave it alone imma go sexually crazy


-do i find a new **** buddy -I cant do that doh cuz ****** are bitches





what should i do other suggetsions!?!?





OMG HELP ....IMMA DIE OF LIKE NO SEX HELLPPP MEE .


AN I'M SO SERIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment