Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to highlight a cell in excel 2007 that contains a certain formula?

I am making a calendar. I made it so that it will highlight the cell that contains today's date with a green light fill and dark green text. I did this by using the conditional formatting. However when I go to enter text in the same cell using ALT+Enter then the highlight disappears. What can I do to keep this from occurring? The calendar is to plan Bible readings for the month so I do need to enter text in the cells containing the dates.How to highlight a cell in excel 2007 that contains a certain formula?
You should keep the dates and comments separate, since Excel treats any text values (even numerical values that you add text to) differently from number-only values.



Insert a row underneath your date rows, and use borders to group everything together. You should also make all the comment cells large and enable "Wrap Text" so you don't accidentally overwrite entries in other cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment