Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best cell phone case for a white iphone?

I have verizon which limits the cases that I can get but I really want a cool looking cell phone case that will look good with a white iphone. The only ones I can find are black (which I don't think looks very good with the white) or things that are super bulky. I want my cell phone to be protected but I don't want something as large as the otterbox. Any suggestions?What is the best cell phone case for a white iphone?
ifrogs makes really nice and affordable cases. and they fit both versions. felt lined inside and slim lined.
I have a white iphone and I got my case from get snazzed. I put a bright orange bumper on mine that looks awesome with the white. Here is the link:



http://www.getsnazzed.com

Report Abuse

What is the best cell phone case for a white iphone?
"I have Verizon which limits the cases that I can get"





...Isn't the hardware for both the Verizon iPhone and any other iPhone the same?



There's like, a billion and two cases for the iPhone 4. Best ones I recommend are Speck which are always available in the Apple Retailer Stores.
Try Blade T.D Design, it's really coolWhat is the best cell phone case for a white iphone?
Try the Elago S4 slim fit case it comes in alot of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment