Saturday, February 25, 2012

I hate my step-dad....?

Recently, my guy friend has been calling my house quite often to talk to me. We'd just talk normally and he's just my guy friend. My step-dad is a really hotheaded person. Last night, he asked my older sister who this guy was. That same night, he mumbled to me, "That guy better not call here again.". Then he goes and tells my mom and I guess he kind of twisted the whole story up because my mom decides to suspiciously ask me questions as if I he was my boyfriend. Then today, my guy friend called again and my step dad just barges into my room and begins yelling at me for being on the computer. He also said, "WHO'RE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH? THAT GUY AGAIN?!" and he kept yelling and he stayed in my room for like a good 5 minutes just staring at my computer screen to see what I was doing on the computer (I was listening to music). Like what the hell? What a rude thing to say ESPECIALLY when that "guy" was on the phone with me at that moment.



I've never had any guy friends, never had any guys come over to my house, never had any guys call my house and yet I still manage to get yelled at for having this ONE guy call every few days. I'm fifteen years old too. (No cell phone). My older sister had over 3 boyfriends when she was my age and she brought them down to the basement and no one cared. She brings guys over to the house all the time. No one cares. I understand that my step-dad favorited her more than me but that gives him no right to treat me like crap. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.I hate my step-dad....?
Talk to your mom,tell her how that makes you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment