Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What style cell phone is good for an older person?

I got my mom a cell phone about 2 years ago to bring her up to the technology world and finally have a cell phone. I didnt realize when I got her the phone that the numbers are really hard to see and the key pad is really small for her. I have her set up with Alltel and I know she is due for a new phone soon. Can anyone tell me what kind of phone has bigger numbers and a bigger screen to see who is calling?What style cell phone is good for an older person?
Hi,



I looked on the Alltel's website and there isn't that many phones that have big keypad. And the touchscreen phones most are too high tech for older person. from all their phones I think Motorola Krave ZN4 is the better choice. because it's not too high tech, and it has a good size touchscreen keypad, with this type of keypad is a lot easier to see the numbers, because they are big and bright. and they have a clear screen cover build-in.



hopefully that help's a bit.



P.S. F.Y.I. Alltel is now a part of Verizon WirelessWhat style cell phone is good for an older person?
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>What style cell phone is good for an older person?
The Samsung Hue II.



Large display.





Large, separated keypad.







***Edit***





Otherwise if you were looking into something more Verizon, the Samsung Knack. Very user friendly interface, with a 911 button right on the phone for emergencies. Think of it kind of like Life Alert.







Hope this helps!
The Jitterbug!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment