Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is that cell phone accessory that looks like an old home phone called?

I saw an infomercial for a home phone with a coiled cord that connects to your cell phone. You can hook in up and walk around looking like you are talking on an old home phone from the 90's. I didn't catch the name of the product though so I cant find it anywhere. Has anyone seen this thing and know what it is call // where I can purchase one?What is that cell phone accessory that looks like an old home phone called?
What's up cophmaster?



I think I know the product you're talking about! I saw it over at accessorygeeks.com. The product name is moshi moshi (which is how Japanese people answer the phone). Although I didn't see the infomercial you are talking about, this sounds like one in the same! Hope it is what you're looking for!!What is that cell phone accessory that looks like an old home phone called?
You can hook in up and walk around looking like you

No comments:

Post a Comment