Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the best cell service for someone deploying to Kosovo?

My husband will be leaving for a year in Kosovo and I don't know what cell service we should have. We have T-Mobile now, but he couldn't even use that when he was in Germany for three weeks in January. Does anyone have experience with a soldier on deployment to Kosovo who used a cell? What service did you use? Is this even necessary? (Like, do they have access to land lines and should they use those instead?) Thank you!What is the best cell service for someone deploying to Kosovo?
Your best bet is to wait until he gets there. More likely than not, he'll be able to get one that he can use while he's there.
how come? T-Mobile like owns Germany... I'm from Russia but as far as I know the best coverage in Europe is indeed from T-Mobile... but I dunno... again its Kosovo... I'm not sure how good they are about building radio towers... sad to say in that place you might not get reception at all...What is the best cell service for someone deploying to Kosovo?
Barbara, you might want to check into Vonage...they are Voip, but, believe they might have a plan that you could use.
don't know about kosovo, but my husband is in japan and he got a cell phone there. that way i have a way to call him. he doesn't use to call out, though, b/c the charges are crazyWhat is the best cell service for someone deploying to Kosovo?
My friend is in romania and he has a Vodafone pretty good i think.
  • server battlefield
  • things to do in dc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment