Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are the people called that design cell phones?

Who are the people who contribute in the production of a new cell phone?(the design, the technology, etc.) What are they called? I want to say engineer, but I'm not sure if thats right. The reason why I want to know is because I have some cell phone designs that I have thought of and I can draw and I'm thinking about doing this when I grow up, but I need to know what area I should study when I get to college and what type of degree I should try to get. Just let me know what you think.What are the people called that design cell phones?
Look into getting your bachelors in Industrial Design. Cell phones would fall under "hard products". Purses and shoes would fall under "soft products", see the difference?



I work with Industrial Designers in Consumer Electronics, some of them design Mouses, others design laptops. It's all very cool.



Also, a lot of these types of people hang out on cloroflot.com - you may want to check it out.What are the people called that design cell phones?
Designer working in Manufacturing DivisionWhat are the people called that design cell phones?
Can you make one with knobs for exotic things like

Volume

on/off

Vibrate only



If you could make one like "Maxwell Smart" has, you know, the "Shoe Phone". I would buy it, it HAS to have a rotary dial too...."Hello Chief, it's MAXXX" !

No comments:

Post a Comment