Saturday, March 10, 2012

What causes a cell phone to register a voicemail message HOURS or sometimes DAYS after the person has called?

Someone will ask me, "Did you get my call?" and I say "no" and my cell phone shows no new call. Then later that day, sometimes the next day, the little chime comes in that says I have a new call. And it's the call the person made the day before. Is this a cell phone problem or a cell phone service provider problem, like AT%26amp;T?What causes a cell phone to register a voicemail message HOURS or sometimes DAYS after the person has called?
I had the most problems with this delay when i was with AT T. But i still have it with Verizon. One explanation was that certain lines get backed up and the phone calls go thru but the messages get the lowest priority..What causes a cell phone to register a voicemail message HOURS or sometimes DAYS after the person has called?
Thanks, Ed. That sounds like a good explanation. I think I will switch to something like Sprint which I heard was pretty good in my area.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment