Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best prepaid cell phone for someone who never uses cell phone/only uses cell phone for emergencies?

I want to get a prepaid cell phone for my grandmother who never uses her cell phone. She likes the security of having a cell phone for emergencies, but never really uses it. Any suggestions?



Thanks!What is the best prepaid cell phone for someone who never uses cell phone/only uses cell phone for emergencies?
if you go to a site called mobileshop.com there is a phone called The clarity of Life C900. it has large buttons etc.What is the best prepaid cell phone for someone who never uses cell phone/only uses cell phone for emergencies?
Okay, I would really recommend Virgin Mobile. They have a $30 a month plan called the pay-lo plan. You get 1500 min 1500 messages plus 30mb web access. The great thing is that they have a samsung camera flip phone for only $9.99. If that is too savvy for your g-mom then there's a $14.99 lg phone that does not require flipping. I'd check it out if I were you at: http://www.virginmobileusa.com/cell-phon鈥?/a> An alternative is boost mobile but I have VM so its from my experience. I really like the deals and phones w/out a contract!!!
  • seattle
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment