Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best cell phone for a real estate agent?

I'm looking for a new cell phone and I need a phone that has just about all the features, any ideas? Oh, I had my Blackjack stolen so I have to buy one without a new service plan.What is the best cell phone for a real estate agent?
i got a great cingular 8525. i got it for $100 with a 2 year contract from cingular. you can do powerpoint, word, and excel spreadsheet son it too. it also has a slide out keyboard so texting is easy also i think. of course the biggest feature is rollover mins.What is the best cell phone for a real estate agent?
I love my sidekick3 it is wonderful..What is the best cell phone for a real estate agent?
A lot of agents love the Palm Treo because you can use it (the 650, that is) to open lockboxes but I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE my Blackberry 7130.



I get email on the phone, can search the MLS and other web sites, great screen, clear sound, easy to use, no stylus to lose, and with all the rebates Verizon offered me it only cost me $100.
  • pontoon boats
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment