Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to surprise someone with a new cell phone for xmas?

I have purchased my husband a new cell for xmas, and I think he might have clue of what I have gotten him, but I want to trip him up so when he goes to unwrap what he thinks is a cell I want to throw him off and then suprise him with it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks(: it means alot!How to surprise someone with a new cell phone for xmas?
i also got my bf a cell phone. although he thinks he knows i got it, he is not sure. so what i plan on doin is actually hanging it in the tree, like a ornament or something. closer to the inside of the middle of the tree. let him open up the other gifts i got him, so he will see he didnt get the phone, then wait about 2 hours, and call it. he will notice the ringing is comeing from the tree, and he will find it there. it is going to be good lolHow to surprise someone with a new cell phone for xmas?
Call him/her with your mobile to the number of the one you bought for the gift (as if you call someone else) just a moment before she/he opens your gift package.How to surprise someone with a new cell phone for xmas?
Buy him a new pair of jeans. Put it in the jeans pocket. Wrap up the jeans. Call the new phone while he's admiring his new jeans.
Christmas sweater and inside the front pocket is a phone

No comments:

Post a Comment