Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are the currently popular, new cell phones?

I have to get a new cell phone because my Sony Ericsson W580i is really messed up. I was wondering what the latest, most popular cell phones are currently.What are the currently popular, new cell phones?
It depends on who you have your contract with, and when it expires. I recently switched to AT%26amp;T, who has great service in the area in which I live. I got a Rugby--I love it. I don't need the iPHON at the price it would cost to operate it --I like lots of features but some stuff on ALL phones doesn't need to be there, and there's a lot more on the iPHON that doesn't. But I am only on my 2nd phone in 5 years, too. My old one was still fine, but I was with Qwest, so my old phone will soon be obsolete because of their merger with Verizon, who does not have good service in my area. I never checked Sprint, and sort of wish I would have, because I think they have some neat phones and good service everywhere. I think T-Mobile is good, too.What are the currently popular, new cell phones?
1. Apple iPhone 3GS

2. T-Mobile Mytouch 3G

3. T-Mobile G1

4. Palm PRE

5. RIM Blackberry Bold

6. RIM Blackberry Tour 9630

7. Nokia E71

8. HTC Fuze

9. Apple iPhone 3G

10. Nokia N97

No comments:

Post a Comment