Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the best cell phone company out there?

Right now I am with SunCom and to me they are the best that me and my husband have been with with their unlimited plan. It's just like it's advetised and it's great. But if anyone out there know about a better cell phone company feel free to share it. Plus my husband's a truck driver and need to know what cell company would be best for him out on the road.What is the best cell phone company out there?
If your husband is near major interstates most of the time I would go with Cingular. I have been with Cingular since it was Bellsouth Mobility DCS and I am very satisfied with network growth and quality.



May I also suggest a multiband phone that way if you are out of the area of one type of bandwidth you can still get on using another.



If you are not a heavy minutes user, then Cingular's Family Talk Nationwide plan with rollover can be a real bargin.



The free phones are on the low end of gadgetry as compared to Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint/NexTel, but I would rather have good service than jazzed up phone and spotty service.
If your husband is on the road a lot, you'll want to choose a company that has a lot of coverage nationwide. That means you'll want to stick with a popular carrier. Of those, I think Verizon is the best.What is the best cell phone company out there?
Cingular Wireless... the roll over minutes.. They will save your butt from a huge phone bill.



they also have the largest customer base then any other provider in the USA as well as the largest network since they acquired AT%26amp;T
cingular is the best but not the cheapest

t-mobile is the cheapest but not the best

i would go with verizon if you have good credit

sprint is good tooWhat is the best cell phone company out there?
I like cingular the best. They have the best phone and very good plan options.

No comments:

Post a Comment