Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best carrier for cell phone family plans?

My family and I are moving to Tennessee, in a small city only minutes away from Nashville. We are getting a different cell phone carrier because we all have different things. We are going to get a family plan for the 4 of us. Is there anyone who has a family plan that is happy with their service? And what is the cheapest plan to get 1000 whenever minutes for the whole family? I just want your suggestion on which cell phone carrier is the best before we go and pay a lot more than we need to for a phone. Thanks!What is the best carrier for cell phone family plans?
I think Verizon is the best cell carrier. I am on a family plan. Have 3 lines with 1000 minutes, plus free IN falling. Our bill is $130 per month. Plus I have a texting package. Do check the coverage in your area before jumping into a contract. If Verizon does have good/excellent coverage in your area, then go with Verizon. You can check the coverage by going to verizon's web site and going to the coverage map

No comments:

Post a Comment